One predoctoral position is available in the Mitochondrial Regulation of Cell Death group (Department of Cell Death and Proliferation, Instituto de Investigaciones Biomedicas de Barcelona, IIBB-CSIC). The group is located at Centro Esther Koplowitz (CEK, IDIBAPS).
The applicant will be integrated in the line of research lead by Dr. Anna Colell.
The project, which will constitute the basis of the research conducted by the PhD student, is funded by La Marató de TV3 and aimed at studying factors that can regulate amyloid beta metabolism with the ultimate goal to identify new therapeutic targets for Alzheimer’s disease.
It is expected that the selected candidate apply to open calls for scholarships meanwhile a contract will be offered.
● Highly motivated candidate interested in biomedical research
● Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related
● Excellent academic record (minimum qualification 8.0)
● Good level of written and spoken English
● Previous research experience in cell culture and molecular biology will be favorably evaluated.
Interested candidates please contact Dr. Anna Colell (firstname.lastname@example.org) including letter of interest, CV and academic record.