Research topic: “Organometallic catalysis in biological settings” (Prof. José L. Mascareñas, Dr. María Tomás-Gamasa).
Research Center: CiQUS (www.usc.es/ciqus/en), Univ. Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Group: Metbiocat (metbiocat.eu)
Starting Date: Between September and October, 2020.
Terms and conditions: The candidate will apply for a scholarship (Galician, Spanish) and, in the interim period, the group will support him/her.
• Bachelor degree in Chemistry, and academic rank higher than 8 (over 10).
• Master in Chemistry (organic synthesis or chemical biology) already completed or to be completed during the current semester.
• We seek outstanding individuals with initiative, creativity and team‐working ability.
• Previous experience in research activities in organic synthesis, metal catalysis and/or chemical biology will be highly considered.
• The name and email of a contacting professor or researcher that know the applicant should be provided.
In case of interest: Send a brief CV (maximum 2 pages), with qualification marks, and the name/s of a/some professor/s or researcher/s that might write a reference letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject “Predoc @metbiocat”.