1.- The research is linked to the project “ QuantumCAT ” Agrupació emergent
en Tecnologies Quàntiques de Catalunya” RIS3CAT (FEDER).
2.- Reserch activity is involved in:
Applied Bohmian mechanics: from nanoscale systems to cosmology
3.- Some information can be obtained through the website.
4.- Job position requirements (skills/languages/required experience):
- PhD in Physics, Nanoscience, Electronics, Chemistry.
- Advanced knowledge of FORTRAN and C++ programming
- Fluent in English
- Postdoctoral experience in the field of low dimensional materials for electronic applications
- Publications in recognized journals and conferences.
-The candidate will receive a gross salary per year of 31.728,72€ € during the contract period (this year 2020 plus an additional year 2021).
6.- The Selection process:
- The selection process will consist on the evaluation of the research CV and, if needed, an interview with the candidate.
7.- Because of the (transparency) rules of my University, all applications have to be done through the following website:
8.- Those interested have to sign electronically before March 10, 2020.
9.- If you have any problem with the website application or require more information about the position or our research activity, let me know: (Xavier.email@example.com).