Nanoimmunotech is looking for a LABORATORY TECHNICIAN for their facilities in Vigo. Reporting directly to the Director of R&D , will support the R&D of new products and services and will participate in the ongoing projects. We are looking for a driven and self-motivated person to be responsible for the growth and development of new diagnostic and commercial accounts. This position will involve contacting potential business prospects and maintaining good relationships with established customers.
- Bachelor in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering.
- Hands-on experience in several relevant techniques including western blot, cellular and bacterial cultures, protein electrophoresis (NATIVE-PAGE, SDS-PAGE), DNA electrophoresis, ELISAs.
- Experience in optical and white fluorescent microscopy is needed.
- Master or PhD in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering will be a plus. To establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and specially prospective customers to generate new business.
- Hands-on experience in other techniques including immunoblot, dot blot, immunoprecipitation, cell activations and immune system activation assays, cell purification (magnetic separation and affinity purification), reporter assays, ELISpot, flow cytometry, sorting, immunohistochemical and cytochemical staining, cell cycle, apoptosis and cytotoxicity assays.
- Prior experience with antibodies generation and purification techniques will be valued.
- Experience in laboratory animal experimentation with mouse, rats and rabbits, including certification, is highly desired.
- Experience with histology techniques (cryo-sectioning; paraffin embedding and sectioning), and sample preparation skills for electron microscopy will be a plus.
- We will strongly favor candidates with previous experience in biological applications of nanomaterials.
- Demonstrated ability to work equally well independently and as part of a larger team.
- Self-motivation and strong attention to detail to efficiently complete tasks outlined in experimental test plans on schedule.
- Temporary contract.
- Junior position (less than 5 years after finishing degree/master or PhD education).
Información complementaria de la oferta: